Little Sweet Peas, Inc. Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Glad You're Here, Please Introduce Yourself.

2 posters

Go down

We Glad You're Here, Please Introduce Yourself. Empty We Glad You're Here, Please Introduce Yourself.

Post  Admin Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:26 am

Hello Everyone! I'm your Forum Administrator. My name is Stacey, and I help run Little Sweet Peas, Inc. This forum was created as a way to connect our customers with the community. Please tell us a little about yourself.

Name, Hobbies & Interests, Kids, School... whatever you feel comfortable with sharing, we're interested.

My hobbies and interests are My kids, My Dog, Little Sweet Peas, Inc., Digital Photography, Graphic Design, Web Page Design, Marketing, Amazon.com, IMVU.com.

Very Happy

It's your turn...

Admin
Admin

http://littlesweetpeas.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

We Glad You're Here, Please Introduce Yourself. Empty Well hello!!

Post  LittleSweetPea Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 am

Hi!
I am Kinsey...the daughter to the other half of the owner of Little Sweet Peas!

I have three peas of my own, three dogs and a chicken. Oh yeah, a husband too!

As a small business owner, my hobbies include and are limited to making sense of all the (good) chaos that is Little Sweet Peas.

I want to thank everyone for their support over the years and I look forward to expanding our outreach and services!

Thank you Stacey for your hard work, enthusiasm and sleepless nights! You are amazing!

LittleSweetPea

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum